The Indian Bank is inviting online applications from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
Posts Name: Probationary Officers
Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
⠂SC – 62
⠂ST – 31
⠂OBC – 112
⠂General – 212
Total Posts: 417 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 Years, Maximum: 30 Years
⠂Rs.100/- for SC / ST / PWD Candidates
⠂Rs.600/- for all others
How to Apply: Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 01/08/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 27/08/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 27/08/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 11/09/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 01/08/2018 to 27/08/2018
• Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After 24.09.2018
• Online Examination – Preliminary: 06.10.2018
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
• Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22.10.2018
• Online Examination – Main: 04.11.2018