Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment for Ayush Medical Officer and Midwifery Posts 2020, Detailed infrmation are given below.
- Ayush Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Midwifery: 04 Posts
Total Posts: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Ayush Medical Officer:
- (1) Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda or Homeopathy
- (2) Must be registered with Ayurveda or Homeopathy Council.
- (3) Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- (4) Must have done CCC + / CCC level computer course from a recognized institute.
- (1) Degree of Basic B.Sc. or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or (2) General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma Course from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Gujarat Nursing Council and
- (2) Post Basic Diploma Course in Nurse Practitioner Midwifery from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- (3) Must have done CCC + / CCC level computer course from a recognized institute.
- (4) Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Ayush Medical Officer: Rs.22,000/-
- Midwifery: Rs.30,000/- + Incentive
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Last year’s marksheet, as well as Attempt Trial Certificate
University degree certificate
Std-12 marksheet and trial certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Two recent passport size photographs of the candidates
Internship Completion Certificate
Certificate of experience
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: Within 7 Days from the Date of Advertisement Published
(Advertisement Published Date: 01-10-2020)