State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020, Detailed information are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2020 | Job in SBI Bank
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
SBI Educational Qualification:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
SBI Age Limit:
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
SBI Selection Process:
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Phase-II: Main Examination:(i) Objective Test: (ii) Descriptive Test:
- Phase-III: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
- Final Selection: The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
SBI Application Fee:
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply on SBI Job 2020:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click HereApply Online: Click Here
Important Dates of SBI Jobs 2020:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 04-12-2020
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020