State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 8500 Apprentice Posts 2020, Detailed information are given below.
- 8500 Posts
Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020:
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL
- Online examination.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online Through official Website.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 20/11/2020
- Closure of registration of application: 10/12/2020
- Closure for editing application details: 10/12/2020
- Last date for printing your application: 25/12/2020
- Online Fee Payment: 20/11/2020 to 10/12/2020
SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020: Apply Now