Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021 Notification, More details are given below.
Exam Name: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under:
- National Defence Academy: 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30
- Total: 400
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
Notification: Click HereApply Online: Click Here
Last Date for Submission and Withdrawal of Applications:
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 19th January, 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.01.2021 to 02.02.2021 till 6:00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).