Indian Navy Recruitment for 1159 Tradesman Posts 2021, Detailed information are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti 2021
- Tradesman Mate
- Eastern Naval Command: 710 Posts
- Western Naval Command: 324 Posts
- Southern Naval Command: 125 Posts
- 1159 Posts
Indian Navy Eligibility:
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Indian Navy Age Limit:
- Between 18 and 25 years.
Mode of Selection:
- (a) Screening of Applications. Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the online test.
- (b) Scheme of Written Examination. All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:-
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
Indian Navy Syllabus:
The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions. Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
- (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
- (ii) Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- (iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- (iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Indian Navy Exam Date: