IDBI Bank Recruitment for IT Experts & Chief Information Security Officer Posts 2021, Detailed information are given below.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Chief Data Officer: 01 Post
- Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance: 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels): 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital): 01 Post
- Chief Information Security Officer: 01 Post
- Head – Digital Banking: 01 Post
Total Posts: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Contract Period: 3 years (extendable upto 5 years)
Likely Place of Posting: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai (Bank reserves right to post as per Bank’s requirement.)
IDBI Bank Selection Process:
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications.
- The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
- Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview, subject to the vacancies available under the respective post. Candidates who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail / call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center/date/time will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s website and/or candidate’s registered email in advance.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
- In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point); such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 03, 2021
- Start Date of receiving of Application: 20-04-2021
- Last Date of receiving of Application: 03-05-2021