Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Recruitment 2021- 3591 Apprentice Posts. A total of 3591 vacancies are notified for Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic etc. in various departments.
Total Vacancy: 3591
Posts Name: Apprentice
- Mumbai Division (MMCT) – 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division – 489
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) – 611
- Ratlam Division (RTM) – 434
- Rajkot Division (RJT) – 176
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP) – 210
- Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop – 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop – 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop – 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/SHOP – 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/SHOP, Vadodara – 45
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/SHOP, Ahmedabad – 60
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/SHOP, Ahmedabad – 25
- Headquarter Office HQ – 34
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant
Educational Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under.
Age Limit: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.
Selection Process: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants)
- Starting Date of Online Application: May 25, 2021 from 11:00 AM
- Last Date of Online Application: June 24, 2021 upto 05:00 PM