How to check misuse of Aadhar card
Aadhaar card anywhere, just give your signature on its Xerox. So that it is not used in any other wrong place. Give Aadhar card where it is required. You can give PAN card, election card, driving license, passport as photo ID in return. Keep in mind that it is not necessary to give Aadhaar card everywhere.
Aadhaar card has now become a necessary document. Today, Aadhaar numbers are required for everything from taking advantage of government schemes to getting admission in schools. The Aadhaar card contains information ranging from your name, address, phone number to fingerprints. If you also fear that your Aadhaar number is being misused, you can confirm it.
Aadhaar card is used
1. First go to Aadhaar website or this link uidai.gov.in.
2. Here you will find Aadhaar Authentication History option at the bottom of Aadhaar Services, click on it.
3. Here you will see Aadhaar number and security code. Enter it and click on Send OTP.
4. Then an OTP for verification will come on the registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar, enter this OTP and click on Submit.
5. Then you have to fill in all the requested information including the authentication type and date range and OTP. (Note- You can view data up to 6 months.)
6. As soon as you click on Verify OTP, a list will appear in front of you, containing information about when and where the support was used in the last 6 months.
Complain this way if Aadhaar card has been misused
If by looking at the records you feel that the Aadhaar card has been misused, you can immediately lodge a complaint. You can lodge a complaint by calling the toll free number 1947 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also lodge a complaint online at the link uidai.gov.in/file-complaint.